Suche Festival „Partner/in“

kristina0092

Re: Suche Festival „Partner/in“

Beitrag von kristina0092 »

Hi all,

I've got a ticket, but i am also coming alone to Fusion. I'm been to plenty of festivals, but this will be first time to Fusion and I usually don't camp, so is compleatly new experience for me.

I'm 26F Bulgarian, living in Belgium. My idea is to arrive few days earlier in Berlin and go from there.

Would love to meet fellow travelers and ravers and eventuly travel together there.
Is there already a Whatsaap group or any other?

Super excited for this one ^^
kristina0092

Beitrag von kristina0092 »

userpqn92 hat geschrieben: Fr 3. Mai 2019, 02:40 Hi everyone, I'm a solo traveler coming from America and looking to join a group! This will be my first time coming to Europe and to Fusion. I'm 26M Asian/American, very laid-back, extremely open-minded and love meeting new people. I've been to many festivals in the US but looking forward to finally experiencing one abroad. I'll also be going to Kappa Futur Festival during my travels in Europe so feel free to send me a PM if you're interested or have room for one more in your group, thanks in advance!
Hey,

I am also coming alone to this one. My plan is to arrive in Berlin and go from there, but i don't know when exactly.
userpqn92

Beitrag von userpqn92 »

kristina0092 hat geschrieben: Fr 3. Mai 2019, 22:03
userpqn92 hat geschrieben: Fr 3. Mai 2019, 02:40 Hi everyone, I'm a solo traveler coming from America and looking to join a group! This will be my first time coming to Europe and to Fusion. I'm 26M Asian/American, very laid-back, extremely open-minded and love meeting new people. I've been to many festivals in the US but looking forward to finally experiencing one abroad. I'll also be going to Kappa Futur Festival during my travels in Europe so feel free to send me a PM if you're interested or have room for one more in your group, thanks in advance!
Hey,

I am also coming alone to this one. My plan is to arrive in Berlin and go from there, but i don't know when exactly.
Feel free to PM if you want to coordinate! I'll be arriving in Berlin on the 26th, exploring the city for two days and then taking the Bassliner shuttle bus to the festival Friday morning the 28th at 9:00.
Lyzzie

Beitrag von Lyzzie »

Hello hello, i'm 30F, I'll also be going to the Festival alone and would love to meet up with new people or join a group.
Since i'm already in Germany(currently in Stuttgart), i'll travel from there to berlin and continue to the Festival.
It's my first time attending the Event and i am really really looking forward to it :D .

Please feel free to send a message if you have any questions
Paul-Hansen

Beitrag von Paul-Hansen »

Ciao zusammen,

same same here.
Ich (m-35) bin, wie anscheinend viele andere hier, z.Z. ebenfalls allein unterwegs. Obwohl die vorherigen Antworten darauf schliessen lassen, dass dies kein Problem zu sein scheint, könnte eine sog. "homebase" als Fusion-Neuling vielleicht nicht uninteressant sein. Würde allerdings erst am Freitag aus dem Raum Basel anreisen.

Gruss P
Verano90

Beitrag von Verano90 »

Hey,

I'd also like to join the group. I'm 29 years, will travel from cologne to fusion and work as a Supporter again. Maybe a friend of mine will go with me to the festival but that's not totally decided yet. I'll try to download the Kik app. Is there also a whatsapp group though? Pn me please, if there is.

Looking forward to meeting new people there! 🤠
Live your dream, don't dream your life! 🌟
cuetoss

Beitrag von cuetoss »

Hi everyone,

I'm as well on my own to enjoy my 2nd Fusión. I'm 33 traveling from Spain and arriving on friday a long the day. I'd love to join a nice group as a base to party.
If someone can tell me how kik group works... Or tell if theres a wathsapp group already I'll be so gratefull.
Fell free to send PM to contact.

Thanks in advance and let's party!!!
:D
Miri.malism

Beitrag von Miri.malism »

Hi, I'm 30, female and from Germany. I would be happy to join a group at the festival. Please send me a PM if there is a Whatsapp group or other connection :D

Beitrag von 2019... »

Hey leute also ich schreibe jetzt auch einfach mal hier rein habe mich mit einer Gruppe angemeldet doch irgendwie haben sie einfach nicht das Geld überwiesen ich komme aus Bayern und würde mich auch über eine Gruppe freuen ist meine dritte Fusion würde mich freuen
Housemusikant

Beitrag von Housemusikant »

Hey,

Bin auf der Suche nach einem Festivalticket. Von mir aus auch gerne personalisiert. Bezahle auch gerne einen 10er mehr. Falls sich keiner angesprochen fühlt, bräuchte ich einen Festivalpartner, da ich als einziger ein Ticket bekommen habe :)

Share the Love <3
Gesperrt