Sunday tickets buses and traveling

Gesperrt
pontuss

Sunday tickets buses and traveling

Beitrag von pontuss »

Hi,

For the first time in a few years me and my friends did not get tickets for Fusion. Since we really want to go and since it's our favourite place we decided to try the Sunday tickets.
It's the first time going to Fusion on a Sunday so I have a couple of questions that I hope someone has the time to answer :)

1.Traveling to the festival. How can we get from Neustrelitz or Mirow to the festival on Sunday? Are there buses or taxis available on Sunday? How early can we travel? Is it better to go to Neustrelitz or Mirow?

2. Sunday tickets. We will try to get to Fusion as early as possible traveling from Berlin. Is there a big risk not getting tickets (from your own experience) not beeing in que at 8pm?

All information or tips we can get are welcome :)

All the best
Sunnyjim

Re: Sunday tickets buses and traveling

Beitrag von Sunnyjim »

1. Going to Neustrelitz is the easiest even though Mirow is closer to the festival. There are shuttle busses leaving from the train station to the festival every half hour or so. It's about a 35 minute ride. Taxi is also an option. A bit faster but way more expensive.
2. Sunday tickets are not limited and can be purchased until 6 PM. There might be a long cue though, depending on your arrival time.
Gesperrt