Diebstahl ohne Ende

ritterdesrechts

Re: Diebstahl ohne Ende

Beitrag von ritterdesrechts »

Zoii hat geschrieben: Mi 6. Jul 2022, 18:10 Ich war auch auf B7 und wurde ausgeraubt.
Montag Nacht. Alles weg. Geld, Rucksack, Schlafsack.

Das ist so unfassbar kacke. Wer lässt diese Leute aufs Gelände?
ich bin sonntag mittag mehrmals mit müllbeutel durch die schleuse(an der landebahn), da ich fürs gesamte camp den müllpfand eingelöst habe. es wurde niemand mehr zum bändchen-zeigen aufgefordert.
irrelevant

Beitrag von irrelevant »

Bierpipeline hat geschrieben: Mi 6. Jul 2022, 17:31 Wie sicher ist die Fusion, sobald die große Menge abgereist ist? Anscheinend gar nicht.
In der Nacht Dienstag auf Mittwoch wurde mir auf B7 mein gesamtes Zelt (!) geklaut. Auch bei 3 anderen Camps in der Nähe fehlten Sachen: Geld, Schlafsäcke, Isomatten.

Die ganze Nacht fahren dubiose Transporter über den Platz und keine einzige Security.

Das muss besser werden, Fusionteam!
Been thinking of this for a while since first participating in this thread, and my dear Mom actually urged me to lock my tent with padlocks already the 1st time I attended. Ofc, I thought that was overkill, and it wouldn't have helped in your case obviously, but I actually took her advice, and am thankful for it.

I mean, it would be damn nice NOT to have to lock things up/away, but ... has anyone else done this, or thought of it?
Keks111

Beitrag von Keks111 »

This will only make your tent get cut.
divergenz

Beitrag von divergenz »

Keks111 hat geschrieben: Do 14. Jul 2022, 17:54 This will only make your tent get cut.
This or the thieves ould use that method here to bypass the lock:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JvmAktLvFg&t=0
Conchologist

Beitrag von Conchologist »

irrelevant hat geschrieben: Do 14. Jul 2022, 16:37
Bierpipeline hat geschrieben: Mi 6. Jul 2022, 17:31 Wie sicher ist die Fusion, sobald die große Menge abgereist ist? Anscheinend gar nicht.
In der Nacht Dienstag auf Mittwoch wurde mir auf B7 mein gesamtes Zelt (!) geklaut. Auch bei 3 anderen Camps in der Nähe fehlten Sachen: Geld, Schlafsäcke, Isomatten.

Die ganze Nacht fahren dubiose Transporter über den Platz und keine einzige Security.

Das muss besser werden, Fusionteam!
Been thinking of this for a while since first participating in this thread, and my dear Mom actually urged me to lock my tent with padlocks already the 1st time I attended. Ofc, I thought that was overkill, and it wouldn't have helped in your case obviously, but I actually took her advice, and am thankful for it.

I mean, it would be damn nice NOT to have to lock things up/away, but ... has anyone else done this, or thought of it?
Ive locked up my rucksack, bzw. the case where my cellphone and my wallet (and my savings for the fusion) were stored. they could have taken my whole rucksack but then they had to deal with my used pants and this would be worth €200!!
went well so far, but i left sunday afternoon.
Not nice to hear all this. :x
irrelevant

Beitrag von irrelevant »

Conchologist hat geschrieben: Do 14. Jul 2022, 23:44
Ive locked up my rucksack, bzw. the case where my cellphone and my wallet (and my savings for the fusion) were stored. they could have taken my whole rucksack but then they had to deal with my used pants and this would be worth €200!!
went well so far, but i left sunday afternoon.
Not nice to hear all this. :x
Sounds wise. Haha, good deterrant it seems? But yeah, you left w/ the grand exodus, so probably not much at risk relatively speaking.

Agreed!
Gesperrt