Music program Sunday?

Gesperrt
CPH

Music program Sunday?

Beitrag von CPH »

Hi guys, planning our first ever trip to Fusion, so excited!
Can someone tell me if there is a full music program on Sunday? So we should book flight home Monday? Or does it end Sunday?
Thanks!

Christina
divergenz

Re: Music program Sunday?

Beitrag von divergenz »

You can check out last years timetable to get a feeling for which stages stop playing on Sunday: https://timetable.fusion-festival.de/#/timetable
Fayaar

Beitrag von Fayaar »

Music on the big open air floors will play till Sunday evening
On the smaller stages the party goes on till Monday evening
CPH

Beitrag von CPH »

Thanks ;)
Testbild

Beitrag von Testbild »

you should stay until monday morning imo, the sunday night has a very distinct flavor to it that I personally really love and wouldn't wanna miss. Like when all the big stages shut down, the music gets a bit more quiet and playful on the smaller stages and the whole night is a bit like an afterparty on the festival.
Chimay

Beitrag von Chimay »

Testbild hat geschrieben: Mi 10. Mai 2023, 14:39 you should stay until monday morning imo, the sunday night has a very distinct flavor to it that I personally really love and wouldn't wanna miss. Like when all the big stages shut down, the music gets a bit more quiet and playful on the smaller stages and the whole night is a bit like an afterparty on the festival.
well, at luftschloss at least, there is a loud and amazing techno party every time, the opposite from quiet :D (and it will continue until 8 or 10am? so quite long)

but i agree, that the "distinct flavor" is amazing, once i witnessed that, i never leave before monday afternoon/tuesday morning. sunday->monday night is really special on the smaller stages.
Gesperrt