Was sonst nicht passt aber geschrieben werden muss
jildochmal

Re: Chancen bei der Ticketbörse

Beitrag von jildochmal »

And? Has it worked out yet with a ticket?🎫🤞🏼
irrelevant

Beitrag von irrelevant »

Aww, thanks for checking in on me!<3 So I actually WAS offered a ticket for him ... and then it turned out he couldn't go after all, for various reasons.-_- So suspect it was a case of strong wishful hoping on his part ...

... this also means I'll be flying solo again. But thanks to the connections I made, feel rather certain not having to feel like an abandond cat all over. :lol: It's all good.

How about you, did you secure your yearly life injection?
It's not about making the world a better place; it's about making ourselves better persons. The rest comes naturally.
jildochmal

Beitrag von jildochmal »

irrelevant hat geschrieben: Di 11. Jun 2024, 17:05 Aww, thanks for checking in on me!<3 So I actually WAS offered a ticket for him ... and then it turned out he couldn't go after all, for various reasons.-_- So suspect it was a case of strong wishful hoping on his part ...

... this also means I'll be flying solo again. But thanks to the connections I made, feel rather certain not having to feel like an abandond cat all over. :lol: It's all good.

Oh nooo all the effort for nothing!😄
But at least he would've had a chance to get a ticket! Makes me hoping that I can also get one. Or the 3 I'm searching for haha
Do you mean "flying" or do you actually fly to Fusion?😂
irrelevant

Beitrag von irrelevant »

jildochmal hat geschrieben: Di 11. Jun 2024, 21:28
irrelevant hat geschrieben: Di 11. Jun 2024, 17:05 Aww, thanks for checking in on me!<3 So I actually WAS offered a ticket for him ... and then it turned out he couldn't go after all, for various reasons.-_- So suspect it was a case of strong wishful hoping on his part ...

But at least he would've had a chance to get a ticket! Makes me hoping that I can also get one. Or the 3 I'm searching for haha
:lol: Yep. And yes, a very sour grape, I'm sure.
Ooh my, still? Poor things. It's all of you then, or did some get a ticket? But yes, everybody says the last 2 weeks are the ketchup point, so ... let's see, I guess.

If I were you however, and didn't get a ticket, I still would get a Sunday ticket, and party Sun--Mon. The camping has to be vacated a little earlier this year (Tue "during the day", whatever that means), but still would get you a decent 3 days -- and it's far better than nothing, nah? Not least b/c it would allow you to give the unfavorable universe a little finger of spite. :twisted:

Ferry & hired safe driver to/from there; I only fly AT Fusion.;) But it really is an expression:
Definition
to fly solo: to work alone, to labor in solitude, to work with nobody else
Now that my only colleague has retired, I'm flying solo.
"I'm Brent Vanderplop, and today I am flying solo."
It's not about making the world a better place; it's about making ourselves better persons. The rest comes naturally.
jildochmal

Beitrag von jildochmal »

irrelevant hat geschrieben: Di 11. Jun 2024, 21:36
jildochmal hat geschrieben: Di 11. Jun 2024, 21:28

:lol: Yep. And yes, a very sour grape, I'm sure.
Ooh my, still? Poor things. It's all of you then, or did some get a ticket? But yes, everybody says the last 2 weeks are the ketchup point, so ... let's see, I guess.

If I were you however, and didn't get a ticket, I still would get a Sunday ticket, and party Sun--Mon. The camping has to be vacated a little earlier this year (Tue "during the day", whatever that means), but still would get you a decent 3 days -- and it's far better than nothing, nah? Not least b/c it would allow you to give the unfavorable universe a little finger of spite. :twisted:

Ferry & hired safe driver to/from there; I only fly AT Fusion.;) But it really is an expression:
Definition
to fly solo: to work alone, to labor in solitude, to work with nobody else
Now that my only colleague has retired, I'm flying solo.
"I'm Brent Vanderplop, and today I am flying solo."

I luckily got a ticket tonight wooohooo 🥳
But I'm still searching now for 2 more tickets. Unfortunately I can't go alone because if my boyfriend don't get a ticket we've planned to stay at meckl. Seenplatte and take a little vacation there. So let's see 🤷🏻‍♀️
But your tip with a Sunday ticket is actually also a good idea, thanks!:)

I see, hope it works all out with your travel to Fusion!:)
irrelevant

Beitrag von irrelevant »

jildochmal hat geschrieben: Do 13. Jun 2024, 11:43
I luckily got a ticket tonight wooohooo 🥳
But I'm still searching now for 2 more tickets. Unfortunately I can't go alone because if my boyfriend don't get a ticket we've planned to stay at meckl. Seenplatte and take a little vacation there. So let's see 🤷🏻‍♀️
But your tip with a Sunday ticket is actually also a good idea, thanks!:)

I see, hope it works all out with your travel to Fusion!:)
Ooh, congrats! But aww, complicated ... I do hope it turns out satisfactorily whichever way it goes then!
You're welcome, and much appreciated.:)
Hazze65

Beitrag von Hazze65 »

I have made the different experience - since 3 days I try to sell via the fusion website my ticket trough the lottery - and nothing got sold till now.
It is frustrating - seems to be that there are more people trying to sell thier tickets than to buy one
irrelevant

Beitrag von irrelevant »

Hazze65 hat geschrieben: Do 20. Jun 2024, 12:36 I have made the different experience - since 3 days I try to sell via the fusion website my ticket trough the lottery - and nothing got sold till now.
It is frustrating - seems to be that there are more people trying to sell thier tickets than to buy one
Strange indeed. But there are droves of people here screaming for one, so that doesn't really add up either?
CosmicWanderer

Beitrag von CosmicWanderer »

Hazze65 hat geschrieben: Do 20. Jun 2024, 12:36 I have made the different experience - since 3 days I try to sell via the fusion website my ticket trough the lottery - and nothing got sold till now.
Just look in the forum here in the sell and buy section? There seems to still be a ton of people to happily buy a ticket via direct code.
wellenreiter

Beitrag von wellenreiter »

CosmicWanderer hat geschrieben: Do 20. Jun 2024, 12:42
Just look in the forum here in the sell and buy section? There seems to still be a ton of people to happily buy a ticket via direct code.
Yes plenty of people.
Antworten