Cannabis Legalisierung- Was wird das für eine Fusion?

irrelevant

Re: Cannabis Legalisierung- Was wird das für eine Fusion?

Beitrag von irrelevant »

Grobster hat geschrieben: Do 23. Mai 2024, 22:01 So its more about enslaving traffickers and pushers by criminal cartels?
It is now already a business commercialized to the Max.
You arguments are totally Invalidität, sorry.

War on drugs is a total failure, no doubt.
But what would becthe right exit Strategy?

I always laugh about human right activists snorting cocaine and telling me how Bad the World is ;)
This is a much larger discussion, and entails a whole different world -- and values -- than we have today. But two wrongs never made a right, did they?
It's not about making the world a better place; it's about making ourselves better persons. The rest comes naturally.
Grobster

Beitrag von Grobster »

Its kind of unpolite answering my question wirh another one.
Kindly let me know your idea about how to implement legalization.
irrelevant

Beitrag von irrelevant »

Grobster hat geschrieben: Do 23. Mai 2024, 22:59 Its kind of unpolite answering my question wirh another one.
Kindly let me know your idea about how to implement legalization.
With all due respect, I didn't. This is my answer: "This is a much larger discussion, and entails a whole different world -- and values -- than we have today." Also, I'm sick since over a week & have a deadline from hell in just a few days, so alas need keeping life to a minimum, and that includes longer writings.:/ (I just stopped working for the day, by the way. Gives you an idea.)
It's not about making the world a better place; it's about making ourselves better persons. The rest comes naturally.
Antworten