Checkpoints

Twobuns

Checkpoints

Beitrag von Twobuns »

Hello beautiful people

This will be my and my friends’ first time at Fusion and we have been reading a lot about the police checkpoints. The plan was to rent a car and drive there but it seems to be very risky. We are thinking of getting a taxi to/from there and I’m wondering if the risk is only on the driver? Will the police only check/test him/her, and the rest of the passengers are safe? And do they usually search the car on the way there?
I already went read a few posts here on this topic but appreciate if you have share helpful tips/things to look out for :)

Thank you!
holterdipolter

Re: Checkpoints

Beitrag von holterdipolter »

On the road to fusion, they will check everyone

On the way home, mostly drivers are checked
Twobuns

Beitrag von Twobuns »

Thanks!
Do they usually have dogs with them on the way there?
And will they fine us/make an issue if we test positive only for THC?
Fusel

Beitrag von Fusel »

They will test the driver for drug use and search everyone for drug posession
anyway_anyways

Beitrag von anyway_anyways »

The police in Germany necessitate car driver always to make a piss test. This urin test reveals cannabis use smt. for weeks, if you have smoked regularly. You can refuse to make the test, but then they will take you to the hospital and enforce a blood test. This has the advantage that the blood just shows the active THC in and not the metabolites of cannabis, they can be seen in the urin for days or even weeks. I really would just drive if I am sure that everything is out of my system.

But what the other people say here I can't really believe... How they want to search everybody who is going to enter the festival? Quite unrealistic in my opinion.
clownsarmy

Beitrag von clownsarmy »

They Wanted to say, IF your car get stopped, They will test the driver and search the others in the car.
Twobuns

Beitrag von Twobuns »

Thank you for your help! It really doesn’t make any sense to test everyone and to check every single person and car for possession with tens of thousands people going to the festival. I think the biggest worry is whether there are dogs at the checkpoints, that makes the biggest difference but I guess better safe than sorry…
j-me

Beitrag von j-me »

I have heard sorrys going back decades of folks visiting the festival grounds a couple months early to burry thier stash, so that they do not have to have it on them at the entry control.
Twobuns

Beitrag von Twobuns »

j-me hat geschrieben: Sa 18. Jun 2022, 14:33 I have heard sorrys going back decades of folks visiting the festival grounds a couple months early to burry thier stash, so that they do not have to have it on them at the entry control.
Hahaha that’s actually genius!
Chimay

Beitrag von Chimay »

A few years back (last time we got stopped), they had dogs and an x-ray machine there.
ALL our bags had to go through there.

Don't bring anything. You'll get everything there..
Gesperrt