Weed possesion in Germany / Maklemburg

Was sonst nicht passt aber geschrieben werden muss
Antworten
Automatic

Weed possesion in Germany / Maklemburg

Beitrag von Automatic »

Question to people who're living in Germany. First of all I'm asking here only for a legal reason to know what to expect and to prevent any legal issues.
I know the illegal law status of weed in Germany, but I also saw information about depenalization of a small amouts (depend on Land, e.g. Berlin up to 15g). How police approach to possesion in a real life? What to expect in situation of being serched with amount of 5g? To be free to go or to be busted? Or Pay a fine?
What's your experience in this case in a recent years?
Bless you for all answers ✌
RoofDamage

Re: Weed possesion in Germany / Maklemburg

Beitrag von RoofDamage »

My advice is, leave the weed at home. There is enough weed at the Fusion. Dont take the risk.
EmilyFrusciante

Beitrag von EmilyFrusciante »

Hi Automatic,

the first answer is best: you don't need to bring anything, it will find you there ;)

For your information: In Mecklenburg-Vorpommern the amount of green you can have on your body without having to fear big consequences are 6grams. Here you can find an overview (in german, sorry) for all federal states in Germany: https://hanfverband.de/inhalte/bundesla ... s-31a-btmg

It would be more than stupid to take stuff to the festival because there will be traffic controls by the police and they are always at the trainstation in Neustrelitz too.
Automatic

Beitrag von Automatic »

Thanks for answer. So that means it still should nothing happend if I would carry less than 6g in my bag. I know it might be easy to find something, but I'm very selective about weed and if I'm able to handle my own selection, I'd be rather up to this solution.
Any other thoughts or advice?
Schnicklas

Beitrag von Schnicklas »

Automatic hat geschrieben: Mo 27. Jun 2022, 23:25 Thanks for answer. So that means it still should nothing happend if I would carry less than 6g in my bag. I know it might be easy to find something, but I'm very selective about weed and if I'm able to handle my own selection, I'd be rather up to this solution.
Any other thoughts or advice?
It doesn't mean nothing happens, just that you will not be prosecuted for possession. They will confiscate your green and will file a report, so you will probably end up in one of the police databases.
Antworten