Offering a ride from and to the Netherlands

BastianR

Offering a ride from and to the Netherlands

Beitrag von BastianR »

I will drive by car from the Netherlands to At Tension (Thursday or Friday) and back (probably on Monday). Times amd dates are flexible and can be agreed on. I live in Amsterdam and have a station wagon with room for three other people. We can share the petrol costs. Let me know if you live somewhere between Amsterdam an Laerz and need a ride!

Bastian
KerstinRita

Re: Offering a ride from and to the Netherlands

Beitrag von KerstinRita »

Hey Bastian!

I would like to share the ride with you to at.tension on Thursday! I live in Osnabrück!
What do you think? Would that work for you?
Seeyou,Rita!
AnniFuchs

Beitrag von AnniFuchs »

Hey!
I would also be interested to join you on Thursday - I live in Bremen, but I could meet you e.g. in Osna, too.
Cheers
Anni
nigi3422

Beitrag von nigi3422 »

Hi :-)
I am interested too. I live in Oldenburg, but i could come to Bremen or Osnabrück. I would prefere to go at thursday but not before 11:30.
You can call me (004915775810008).
hope to see you soon guys
Mascha
BastianR

Beitrag von BastianR »

This all sounds great, I can come to Osnabruck and Bremen. And we could do a detour through Oldenburg, or we could pick you up in Bremen Mascha. It seems that we have thee people for Thursday. Is anyone interested in a return trip, on Monday?
nigi3422

Beitrag von nigi3422 »

Wow, super cool! What do you think, when you will pass by Oldenburg or Bremen? I have an appointment untill 11:30, i think i am ready to go around 12:00 from Oldenburg or i take the train and can be in Bremen like around 13:00.
Thanks a lot:) Mascha
nigi3422

Beitrag von nigi3422 »

Ah and about the return i don´t know yet...i have to check it out and keep you posted..
KerstinRita

Beitrag von KerstinRita »

Huhu Bastian!
Ok! Thursday Osnabrück is super great for me! I am actually part of the helping crew so I am staying at kulturkosmos until the16th!
About the time at Thursday I am pretty flexible! So you can tell me what fits for you.
Seeyou,Rita
BastianR

Beitrag von BastianR »

Ok great. I plan to leave Amsterdam at around 9, so I guess that means that we could be in Bremen at around 1:30 PM. It would be great if you could come to Bremen!
nigi3422

Beitrag von nigi3422 »

Alright! I will organise that! :)
Is it a big car? Is it possible to carry a little folding bycicle? And if thats ok for you, can you send your number, bastian?
Antworten