Can I go to Fusion in a camper

Gesperrt
Jamiee91

Can I go to Fusion in a camper

Beitrag von Jamiee91 »

Hii all!
This year will be my first time Fusion yaay! :D
Is it possible to join Fusion by camper? And if that's possible, do I need to buy an extra ticket somewhere? How does it work. Can't find anything on the website.

Hope someone can help me! Thankyouu :D
Morricone

Re: Can I go to Fusion in a camper

Beitrag von Morricone »

Last year I saw some Campers on the regular camping area and quite some vehicles in the size of like Sprinter, T3/4/5 etc. I was there with a VW Caddy. To find a space or not depends of the time of your arrival. Be there at least until wednesday afternoon/evening. After that most likely the camping areas will be full and closed for vehicles which thenn will be placed on an concrete area on the landing strip.
ifindoubtlove

Beitrag von ifindoubtlove »

Short answer: yes. You don´t need an extra ticket, it´s included in the regular ticket. You just can´t park in the areas that are reserved for tents only. As Morricone said, try to arrive as early as possible on Wednesday. The later it gets the harder it is to find enough space for a camper.
FabianKoronograf

Beitrag von FabianKoronograf »

ifindoubtlove hat geschrieben: Mi 15. Mär 2023, 11:01 Short answer: yes. You don´t need an extra ticket, it´s included in the regular ticket. You just can´t park in the areas that are reserved for tents only. As Morricone said, try to arrive as early as possible on Wednesday. The later it gets the harder it is to find enough space for a camper.
Important Addition: Late afternoon/early evening on Wednesday it wont be possible to enter the camping area by car anymore. Will be to crowded.
So if u wanna camp with a caravan u gotta be there early on wednesday
Morricone

Beitrag von Morricone »

Last year I arrived Wed at ~8pm. The queue was 4 or 5 rows of cars, taking the entire landing strip and it took ~6 hrs (sic!) of stop and go until checkin. Canopy/tent was up at 3:30 in the morning, in bed @4am... Last cars were entering thursday early in the morning, if I'm remembering correctly.
@FabianKoronograf: Insel area was already closed/full when I arrived.

PS:
https://archiv.fusion-festival.de/2019/ ... eplan.html
Hatched areas are tent-only, areas B-E are also free for vehicles.
brunosso

Beitrag von brunosso »

Hi everybody!

I'm tring to rent a camper/van to go to Fusion Festival and i read this thread about the arrival time.

We will arrive on friday 30/06/2023 by morning-afternoon (around 1pm).

Will we be able to park inside the festival area? or is it forbidden to park a camper/van after wednsday? or is it just difficult to find a good place and space to park?

Thanks a lot in advance

See you soon :D
Morricone

Beitrag von Morricone »

On friday the camping areas will most likely be closed for vehicles and only new arrivals on foot will get admission there (to fill up the last small gaps inbetween). Cars/campers will then have to stay at parking spaces on the concrete landing strip ("P4 Campers" on site plan, link in one of the posts above). Which isn't farther away from stage area but maybe not as 'cozy' as on the meadows of the regular camp area.
Gesperrt